Bob Ross the painter had his happy little trees,I have my happy little houses,catching up on a few blocks,I have a few ideas of how I want to assemble them for my quilt,Oct will be over as quickly as it came so I've gotta get busy😂
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will The Red & White Be The Death Of Me?🤣
Have you ever had a quilt that you thought was just going to what seems will be the death of you? 🤣 The red & white started out just ...
-
Working on getting the 4 rows previously cut out for the red /white/rose/ top According to my calculations after these 4 I'll need to ...
-
Grace & me got a quick outting before the rain started in , it's been a relaxing day of sewing rows to the red& white top & ...

Everyone needs a happy place. My happy place are animals, especially horses and cats. I automatically relax when I see one. ;^)
ReplyDelete