Translate

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Purples,& Rainy Day Happenings


April brings in the color purple for the RSC challenge,I've been working on these blocks throughout the week& pleased with the good start on them
the pouring rain is beating my hydrangeas to death,yet it's somehow still a beauty to behold

don't think for one minute wild birds can't become spoilt lol I keep a container of seed on the layneigh that's southern for back patio😄this little guy is chirping at me through the window,his seeds are wet but he knows where the dry ones are lol 

the milk jug planting experiment is a success! flowers & carrots ready for transplanting 


5 comments:

  1. LOVE your PURPLE blocks!! I recently received a similar block and am excited to start building a collection of random centered blocks like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty purple blocks! Love the little bird looking in at you - he knows who fills the feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with your purple blocks. Haha, birds can always find a food supply! Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty purple blocks, Hellen.
    Smart little bird, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your purple blocks are so pretty. As is the sweet little birdie. Just visiting from the bottom of the world. So, so happy I happened upon your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished 🤔I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...