Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Pink Is Still On The Rise


 I rounded out my blues & worked on a few more pinks, flying geese blocks are still flying around in my head for this challenge but they haven't manifested yet 😄 meanwhile where I'm headed with these will do,I'm hoping towards the end I can make them blend towards a color wash look

I started this quilt last year ,not for any special reason,just for me cause I wanted to,all that's left is to had sew the binding to the back

And as if there's not enough projects going on in the sewing room,I went & ordered these fabrics,they will be the beginning of a mason jar quilt  ,I tell myself I'll wait toward Summer to start on that😄

while visiting a friend the other day I was able to capture my first Robin with my phone,we are seeing more & more of them ,a sure sigh that Spring is just around the corner!






1 comment:

  1. Nice work with your RSC blocks. Your pink quilt is gorgeous - so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation