Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Goals One At A Time& Ice Cream!!

 yesterday I set out to make pillow covers for the layneigh,grill ,go to the park & throughout the day everything went like clock work

I took advantage of a meat sale at one of my local grocery stores & grilled up pork chops,pork steaks,beef patties,steaks,even seared a roast that's gonna be so good in the crockpot ,it's gonna be good to my meats done & just whip up some veggies

Mason Jar Icecream

have you seen where you mix few ingredients ,shake & freeze for Icecream?the original recipes calls for heavy cream,I always keep on hand pet milk but this time I tried the cream,the difference? the pet milk takes longer to freeze 4-6 hours,the cream around 2 hours you can also hear the difference as with the cream the sloshing stops when you're shaking it ,both are good ,the pet milk gives a choppe texture where as the cream a more soft serve texture


it's not always feasible to go to the store for just one item, never let what you have keep you from trying new things
MASON JAR ICECREAM
placing your jar in the freezer to get cold helps speed up the freezing process
1c. heavy cream
2tbsp.sugar
1tsp.van
add ingredients to a pint mason jar do not stir
apply lid & shake for 5 min.
place jar in freezer
icecream will freeze hard but will soften 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished 🤔I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...