Translate

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Blueberry Basil Limeade & A Walk In The Park

 It was more humid than hot,as soon as we got out of the car Grace's tongue came out😄the breeze off the river made it bearable to walk for one lap around the park,I let her walk in the grass as much as possible


I tried a new recipe today,BLUEBERRY BASIL LIMEADE, I used fresh basil from my herb garden which is a collection of pots😄


Blueberry Basil 🌿 Limeade

1c. sugar

3 lg. sprigs of fresh basil

1& 1/2 c. fresh lime juice

(about 12 limes)

1 sm. 6oz. carton of blueberries

4c.cold water

*heat sugar & 1c.water till dissolved,remove from heat,cover & let seep for 30 min.

* strain into pitcher,removing basil

*add lime juice & 4c. cold water

*chill 4hrs or till ready to serve

*add blueberries

*pour over ice & garnish with basil

If you'd like a printout of this recipe you can Google Pioneer Woman, Blueberry Basil Limeade

I only had 6 limes so I only added 3c.cold water & it tasted just fine 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...