Translate

Saturday, October 14, 2023

So Close !


 I think I may be done lol at least almost!I've come to the conclusion that the color wash idea will have be for another time when i have fabrics that blend into each other better,so back to the ole faithful scrappy ! 😅I like a good 56X66 for a good lap size give or take an inch ,my blocks are 4"so that'll roughly be within the 56X66 range without borders 🤔I either need to do less or no borders or continue on with borders & let it be the size it wants to be lol

today's been mostly a day of sewing,sorting & arranging quilt blocks & a little backyard bird watching,the purple finch,red bird & doves seem to get along good together,a younger jay came today,the chickadees were out but they seem to want the feeders to themselves



Monday will tell the tale on the scrappy quilt ,the plan is to have it figured out & string sewn together before overthinking sets in again 😅

 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the quilts just tell us how they want to be arranged. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never can go wrong with scrappy. Your quilt is looking fabulous and is so cheerful. Love those blocks. Such sweet photos of the birds. It has been awhile since I have seen a red finch- gorgeous! I sat on the porch and watched the bluebirds flutter from the pear tree to their birdhouse the other day. They were entertaining. Enjoy your week, Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...