Translate

Monday, October 30, 2023

What's On The Cutting Table Today?

 More like the cutting floor to cut this swing dress out🤣 one of my favorite go to patterns is simplicity 7203 I'd made this green swing dress using a sweet friends pattern a few yrs back,we later made me a pattern , I'd lost the pattern # & had to Google old post then a pic but now I have the # on my paper pattern


about  2 yrs ago I'd cut out a silky peach polka dot in the longer versions,the seasons seemed to speed by & there seemed no need to whip it up being too cool,well here we are again in Oct. going into Nov. so I'm using it as a pattern lol


the light doesn't do it justice as it's a deep 💜 purple,I'm making this one in a longer version & it's also for a dress challenge I signed up for,there's a lot that's been happening over the last few days to catch you up on but today this is priory & getting the quilt blocks for children's quilts ready to ship out,within the week I will sit down & finally put this peach dress together,with our crazy weather I may can squeeze one wear out of it paired with a long sweater lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...