Translate

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Just One More Chance Little House

 Last years RSC  fell victim to too much over thinking lol the navy strips   inbetween were off setting the look then that could of just been me but I took it all apart lol then something processed me to cut the houses down 🙆they finally went into the scrappy scrap bin to be chopped up for future projects,I have taken pitty on them & pulled them out ,whatever will be will be, there'll be a top whatever their outcome by Monday 🤣


speaking of overthinking I've got to get a move on & get the applique for the Bramble Blooms QAL ,I thought I'd about settled for a simple something that I could halfway free hand lol then the thought to capture an older pic that's been in the family as long as I can remember but when I reread  the QAL post 👀 what you do at this point may be repeated throughout the 3 quilts sooo back to overthinking that process 😄


back to the original drawing board 😄


on a brighter note I caught My Jay this morning, he's an early bird & doesn't like his picture taken😄


so how's your weekend going?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...