Translate

Friday, November 3, 2023

Where Does The Time Go

 

This Sunday my Grace will be 5! at 6 weeks she was so little ! the white on her tail was just a dot of white 😄 she has brought so much joy into my life,more on all that later,I finished up all the blocks for Cynthia's compassion quilt block drive, squared up ,pressed ,bagged & shipped out today





And one is the lonelyis number that you'll ever see.....😄 after id made this one I realized I didn't have enough to get the size strips need for the required size but sent it anyway hoping it will find its way into a quilt somewhere down the road

We have Sadie again, took a little adventure 


with Sunday being Grace's birthday,I'm going to try my best to get them to wear a birthday hat! 🤣


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...