Translate

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Early Visitors & Quilting In The Bed

 It finally got cold enough to pull out my flannels tie quilt that I'd worked so long on

the birds did not disappoint on  this cold morning

I remember seeing the first little yellow finch come to the feeder thinking someone's parakeet got loose lol do you have a favorite spot to quilt? whether I'm sitting at the machine,in my rocker,on the couch,sitting at the cutting table ,Grace will find a way to snuggle up to the new quilt, when you need to go to bed but you wantta work on your quilt lol 

how do you quilt in the bed you ask? put your mini cutting mat under it in your lap🤣

when you get sleepy,just lay in the floor to the side of the bed,roll over & go to sleep,I think I've just discovered a way to get all those quilts quilted a lot faster🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation