Translate

Monday, February 26, 2024

From Tee To Wrap

 A few post back I shared a link  on how to turn a tee into a wrap,I tried it years ago when my hair was longer ,but spirit my now short hair I decided to give it another go


this was an old tee that was trash bound lol & I didn't put much into my hair style😄just testing to see how it'd look 

You cut 3 strips from a tee & wrap each band around your head twice this is what gives it the volume,I guess you could twist all 3 at once 🤔I may try that lol

laying low ,cleaning up around the house,making chicken-n-dumplings & getting into mischief in the sewing room 🤣






1 comment:

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...