Translate

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Learning To Embroidery

 Or should I say trying to learn 😄 picking my embroidery project back up ,if you're looking for mistakes you'll find them, lots of them!🤣 I'm not too worried though,as I'm just learning after all & these kits were in the children's section for less than five dollars

one thing I need is to find a shorter needle with the eye still big enough for the thread to go through & remember to reread ,& reread like discovering after you have that proud moment of hey I made a French knot! there were supposed to of been a cluster?🤣 Looking to see improvements by the time I get to the second one😁

3 comments:

  1. Con paciencia todo se consigue y éste bordado te quedó bonito. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have to start at the beginning....good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project to start off with. Satin stitch can be a bugger! - one tip is to outline the shape with backstitch and then work your satin stitch over the outline stitches. Helps to get a more even finish but I love what you have done. xx

    ReplyDelete

More Blocks & New Recipes

For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80 77 to go if I go with a full without bo...