Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Purples For March




 Purples are slim pickings ,thank goodness I only need  2  each month of the 12" blocks for this year's rainbow scrappy quilt ,I started making 6" blocks,not sure why 🤷 I think I was missing the scrappy quilt I gave to my niece who fell in luv with it 🤣 anyways not sure where these blocks are heading as I've almost got enough to make a quilt  😄

Did you know that today is National Quilting Day?


I've got the little flannel lap quilt all sandwiched together,pinned & ready for stitching,been making more blocks & working on my stitch journal, gotta take Grace🐕 to get her rabies shot& run a few errands 

3 comments:

  1. Nice purples and good to be quilting on 'Inter' National Quilting Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it interesting to read which colours are hard to find in quilters stashes. Purple for you, and probably orange for me. You did well finding enough purple to complete your blocks this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with the slim pickings of the PURPLE scraps for your RSC blocks! Hoping you enjoyed your slow stitching on (Inter)National Quilting Day. As a junk journaler and art journaler, I'm looking forward to an update on your stitch journal, Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Indperstion