Translate

Monday, April 22, 2024

A Few More Blocks

 I'm not sure if today was a productive day but I did manage to get a few more blocks sewn together,6 little 9 patches that I  will trim down later


so far I have 59 ,still behind if you go by what week we're on😄 2 more of the 16 patch blocks

I'm up to 7,these aren't for any ryme or reason other than I want a patchwork quilt🤣

The 16 patch once cut out goes together pretty quick so why can't I come up with a flimsy by the end of the day? 🤣I think that I overthink the overall block trying to match fabrics & cutting out as I go
Sooooo

Since the overthinking is taking up the time for other projects 🤣 I think the focus will be on them & catch up on cutting out quilt squares in-between & if plan B fails there's always plan C 🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do Your Eyes Behold Today?

 With so many things coming up in the next week I'm still in my slow & easy mode,so slow & easy there's no cooking today ,on...