Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Early Morning Visitors & More Sewing Plans

 I almost missed my early morning visitors, lol ,coming into the kitchen for my coffee I noticed the bluest bird in the backyard,I had to run back to the living room to grab the phone off the charger🤣

This is the first I've seen this year of the Indigo Blue Buntings


I picked up a few odds & ends for working on projects over the weekend ,Joanns had a $3.99 sale of quilting cotton ,this one is called dusty paint drippings, it will be the backing for the RSC 2023 color wash quilt,cotton belting & batting for a bag I feel compelled to make😄& more pearl cotton to add to the collection for my slow stitching journal 

Speaking of quilts ,I'm not sure where my brains been concerning the Bramble Blooms quilt 😄 the Bramble Blooms QAL is hosted by Audrey of Quilty Folks ,there are 3 quilts in this QAL 🤔my brain had clicked over to thinking we post all 3 at the end ,well I've discovered that's a no 🤣the 1st one is to be posted the end of this month like in 6 days finished🤣

I'm feeling a little lemony 🍋today ,I've have this fabric in my stash for quite some time,I had to open the front door to get a good pic of the true yellow,the look on Graces face!👀 like you gonna make what? with this?🤣🤣




3 comments:

  1. Occasionally an Indigo Bunting will come to my yard as they continue their migration north. They are so pretty and really stand out in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as if you will be busy for a bit....those blue birds are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birds are stunning! How lovely to have them in your garden. Nice sale fabric and I look forward to seeing the bag! xx

    ReplyDelete

Tweaking & Updating The Lemon Bag

 The tutorial for this bag  calls for  2 sets  of 6 strips,cut in half & flip so the seams are not side by side I had the idea to use 2 ...