Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Squeaking Out More Blocks

 I sweaked out 6 more 9 patch blocks in-between my day , but m looking forward to having time for a lockdown in the sewing room with myself in a few days🤣 


that brings the total up to 14 blocks ,it doesn't look like very many when pushing them all together,but now the verdict of 26 more for a full size verse's 6 for a nice sized lap size🤔



I'm not in a hurry persay for this one as it's not for any challenge ,just one of those no rhyme or reasons lol my main focus is getting the 2023 RSC quilted & a few other flimsy's ,so much has changed in the quilting word terminology like I think I'm the only dinasour that still says "quilt top"  not gonna lie ,googled flimsy when I first heard it🤣🤣

Off to help my niece with VBS then back to working on this one,one more grey border ,sew on keyboard borders ,sandwich it all together with batting & backing by midnight for sure!.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tidbits Of Today

 The day started out early first on the agenda was to take Grace to get her toenails clipped,the back road produced a pleasant surprise of b...