Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Early Morning Ramblings

 With temps rising as high as 97 today,It is sure nuff going to get hot the rest of the week's not looking any better🌞 I have to play with my flowers in the early morning or late evenings 

When potting flowers or veggies,did you know that if you place the container into the pot before filling it completely up you have a perfect hole to set the plant in? 


Why am I just now learning this?🤣 I got a few things planted for the layneigh 


They say lemon grass repels mosquitoes,I think they like to smell it🤣 I had a lot of cuttings from the purple Queen Ann rooting  in a large container,when I went to separate it they'd already rooted 

Am I the only one that stalks butterfly's in the garden center?🤣


Bird watching in the backyard with my sweet Grace


Sewing Machines can't talk back but they somehow can respond 🤣🤣 a while back I had a dress form that kept falling apart so much till it was duck taped together & finally found its fate on the curb🤣 my sewing machine has started acting up & I told it remember the dress form cause that's where your headed🤣 it has behaved up till now, I was so close,so close! I was finishing this quilt up for the Spring Waverly UFO club deadline ,just needs binding & the bobbin case pops out & refuses to go back in,after fighting it for 30 minutes  I'm back in the running then the needle breaks 🙆 where's the needles!🤣


Pooey on the machine today🤣I usually hand stitch my quilts anyway but decided to machine stitch this one because if all the tiny pieces,I will work on hand stitching the binding throughout the day

The sun is coming up & a new day is beginning, I pick up Sadie in a few hours ,she will be with me till Monday,Sadie is a beautiful chocolate lab of friends of mine that stays with Grace & me while they're out of town


Trying not to think about how hot it's going to be today & broken all the  seasonal rules & pulled out my Fall cup🤣


Have a beautiful blessed day & stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th Of July!

 Wishing you a beautiful enriched day of celebrating with friends & family today