Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Pillow Projects

https://www.onsuttonplace.com/repurposed-shirt-pillow-cover/


Somewhere between now & Christmas I have a niece-n-law  that wants me to make pillows from her dad's shirts,looks easy enough but I think I'll practice on some of mine 👀once you cut a shirt ,it's cut lol

I have fallen in luv with making my own pillow covers for the different seasons but don't get me wrong I've a few retail beauties as well lol! Last year I made Fall pillows & with pillow forms being expensive as they are I made my own


There are Christmas ones in the works  as part of my Christmas in July projects 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Center Of Lap Quilt Finished

 The previous post I showed you the beginnings of sewing together left over scrappy blocks,I just wasn't feeling it & I luv scrappy!...