Translate

Friday, October 4, 2024

Delivered Pillowcases & Adventures

 



My friend Stephanie drove me to Springville Ala. are 1.5 hr.  drive to deliver the pillowcases to their local fabric shop ,they will leave there onto GA.&  on to PA from there,the plan was to make 30 but I didn't notice one print had glitter but 27's not bad,I'm going to strive to make more for next year ,I would luv to make a set made goal of 100 

Stephanie is originally from Springville so I got a tour of places she luved &  that helt fond memories like their first apartment when they got married ,church they went too etc.then to lunch at a cute little produce/ cafe


My phone didn't show the picture of the cafe,guess I didn't click hard enough so I borrowed their picture from their site lol but all others are mine
It's not an adventure without cows ,I grew up with grandparents & aunts & uncles that had farms ,guess that's what I luv them , Stephanie is the only friend that will go the extra mile & pull off the side of the road for me to get my cow fix 😂


In all my years I've never seen a tomatoes field lol & it's beyond me why I didn't get a pic 😂 their curb market had tomatoes galore of course,along with other veggies,fruits etc. & the most gorgeous pumpkins,some varieties I've never seen before


I did find a field on one of the sites


Then off to the biggest fabric warehouse I've ever seen! 


I am so gonna make a Spring/Summer list of projects & what - how much & make plans to go back 😂& in this town a huge quilt show is coming up,so there might be another adventure coming up soon!


1 comment:

  1. It looks and sounds like a lovely trip to Springville. The cheerful pillowcases will bring much comfort. I love seeing the photos of the cows too.

    ReplyDelete

Delivered Pillowcases & Adventures

  My friend Stephanie drove me to Springville Ala. are 1.5 hr.  drive to deliver the pillowcases to their local fabric shop ,they will leave...