Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Little House Blocks Decisions

 I've seen a lot of unique ways to sew up a little house quilt from different sizes,arrangements to color themed but I think I've found an example that I'm pleased with,the purple strip is not my color choice,I was just trying to get a visual of how'd it all look separated with borders,I think deciding on what color of strips in-between the rows will be the hardest part & I'm running out of time to decided as the end of 2022 scrap Challenge is too near for comfort😄the sample uses black as borders ,I've never used black ,what do you think?



2 comments:

  1. I would go with orange because there's never enough orange and orange is the new black, right? I like the layout you have found though. Whatever you decide, it will look great. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting,orange throws me off every year but somehow it magically blends in the end lol lots & lots of houses & little blocks to sew together,I've got to stop over thinking & get to sewing! LoL

      Delete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...