Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Just Had To Sew One More

 Another take on Simplicity  4552, this is the best go to pattern,especially if you're ever in a sewing slump where you want to sew but the mojo's just not kicking in,I luv the easiness & quickness of the pieces& how that it can go from casual to dressy just by the fabric choices 

Other news from the sewing room ,things are getting down to the nitty gritty with the little house quilt for the 2022 Rainbow 🌈 Scrap Quilt Challenge, more houses to be cut & sewn ,at this point it's too late to think "what was I thinking" for I need more than I was thinking😄but I have a plan for the borders,as 2022 is quickly coming to an end it's time to put the petal to the metal as the old saying goes for speed lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation