Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

UFO Finishes Day 1

 Can you relate to "I'm not going into the new year with UFO's (unfinished projects) LoL Dec  needs to be focused on finishing up the little houses quilt for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge hosted by So scrappy & a Christmas dress making day with a friend ,awww it'd be nice if that's ALL I had to do 🤣meanwhile  with Nov.coming so quickly to an end I'm determined to at least mark off last year's Fall & Christmas UFO's from the list LoL

The first UFO off the list is last year's rag Quilt that I finished up yesterday, I was in the middle of posting last night before midnight but fell asleep,ohhh the joys of getting older🤣this is the first time I've made a rag quilt,not sure I did it right,not sure I like it,but I'm sure it's finished🤣






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...