Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Coming Up To The Finish Line

 I think I may need about 8 more little houses,as I get them trimmed up I'm placing them on navy blue fabric to get a visual of how the quilt will look


Inbetween finishing this quilt up for RSC I've been finishing up last year's Fall projects along with other UFO's LoL pillow forms are pricey when you want big pillows so I make my own ,I'll talk more about that when I finished the other one,I don't want to go into 2023 with unfinished projects& someone asked how many quilts do I have unfinished🤔aww that would be 4 LoL




2 comments:

  1. Sweet little houses! Love the layout with the checkerboard borders. Sounds like a great idea to make your own pillow form, too - I should learn how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your houses are so cute! Good luck on those UFOs. I'm working on going into the new year without a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...