Translate

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Are You Still "Blue"

 Jan.is fastly coming to an end & it's been fun following everyone's journey of blue projects,in-between still trying to decide which pattern to go with for 2023 there's been a need to bake cookies ,we'll take any excuse to bake cookies,right LoL



there's been a lot of yellow finches coming through visiting the feeders& the woodpecker is back,I named him Woody LoL



back in the sewing room,while still in the deciding mode of what is to be my main quilt for RSC I'm working on the color wash method
there are so many that have caught my eye ,flying geese,mason jars,zig zag,a simple 9 patch......🤔could this be why we make so many? LoL



9 comments:

  1. Great bird photos and your cookies look yummy, too! And yes, I definitely think looking through everyone's RSC posts inspires me to start way too many projects! Now I'm looking at your blocks - they look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue blocks are pretty and seem to be a fun block to make, Helen. As a bird watcher I love your bird pictures. And those cooks, oh my, they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your BLUE blocks! I still need to finish the one I started during the week. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deciding on a block (or two) is always the hard part. Looks like you are off to a great start with the color wash blocks though. Love the birds at the feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think you're right, we make so many quilts because there are so many great designs for blocks and quilts! Plus it's fun. Your bird photos are great, my backyard birds refuse to pose nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the *need* to bake cookies!! sounds yummy!! Cute blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are way too many ideas out there, isn't it?! :) I love your blocks, great for scrappies. Cookies is the solution to almost everything! I sometimes have a 'thinking cookie' (or two!) as I call it, when I pondering about something quilt related.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blue blocks look beautiful, this is a (one?) great idea for RSC ;)
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the middle strips are just Scrappy random sizes,thank you for visiting my blog,I haven't blogged in 20 yrs & having to relearn how lol

      Delete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation