Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Let's Get Organized

 Is there really such a thing as organized when it comes to sewing,quilting,creating & all the other things that go down in the sewing room? LoL today's the first of Feb. a new month filled with days of fresh starts ,new beginnings & let's don't forget catching up on those UFO's lurking about the sewing room



I've got a good start on my pink blocks for Feb. rainbow Scrappy challenge,got them all organized with fabrics & scraps I'm using to make a color wash quilt,a color is posted each month & pink is for Feb.


back to organizing,I've been sorting my scraps by color,it just seemed the thing to do so we'll see how it goes as far as working out better when it comes to quilting etc I chose to separate them in gallon size baggies & put them in the large tote of fabrics I use for quilting to take up less room,what's not big enough for a strip or 1"-2" block gets moved to the crumb pile,my pile runneth over! LoL! how's your February going so far? today I will be organizing the sewing room "just to mess it up again"🤣& finishing up some UFO "me"projects





3 comments:

  1. You have a great stack of pink blocks going! And it's just the 1st of the month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true; we organize our sewing room/stash just to make a mess again! lol Last week I organized some fabrics on colors. I've pulled out pink, not my favorite color, but I'll make a few blocks for the scrappy quilt I've started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel good to get all those colours organised. Your colour wash quilt will be lovely - great start with your pinks. xx

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation