Translate

Monday, March 27, 2023

285 Blocks Later

I have always luved the ole tyme tie quilts,I'd planned to make one a few weeks back when we had a freeze come through but now Mother Nature has decided to let us have Spring with a touch of Summer lol my Grace jumped in to help so I could hurry up & play with her lol

this is my first attempt at a full size quilt, guesstimating I just laid 5" flannel blocks on top of one of my bed quilts & arranged them till I liked the look, I'm thinking of a 2 1/2" block border as of now laid out there are 15 rows of 19 5"blocks totaling 285 & if Mother Nature decides all the cold fronts are over,I'm going to sleep under it at least once if I have to turn the air down low🤣

Grace luvs adventures,I took her to  see the Easter Bunny  Sunday evening lol



2 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your flannel blocks, looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That's a lot of blocks. Grace is such a natural in front of the camera. Cute girl! ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...