Translate

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A Quilt Finish & A Park Run

 I started this quilt back last year for no rhyme or reason,no contest just because I wanted something cottagee & had enough fabrics left over from other projects,my fur baby Grace always takes claim to the new quilts,she literally was determined to snuggle under it beside me while I was finishing up sewing the binding lol 


I tried to do a photo shoot outside but the backyard is a mess right now with all the rain,as soon as I try to arrange it on the couch she burrows under it ,when I say Grace what are you doing she pops out like "what?"😄

now maybe I can finish my little houses quilt,excuse me Grace's little house quilt😄can you guess where she is when I'm seeing the quilt tops together? I'll give you a hint under the sewing machine lol I'm hoping to finish up some UFO'S this week ,if they don't touch the floor she's content watching out the window for the neighbors cat to walk by😄
I've been sick these past few weeks & we both were getting stir crazy but I managed to take her to the park yesterday

spite this crazy cold front that's came through Spring is definitely in the air 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Spring quilt. Grace is very smart and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...