Translate

Sunday, March 12, 2023

How Many Blocks?

three months into the Rainbow Scrappy Quilt challenge,there's always plans of big big blocks ,so far that's only happened once lol I'm still sewing together last year's quilt those big blocks turned into little houses lol,the color wash method grabbed my attention ,cute, interesting but no no no I'm making big blocks ,one a month I say!🤣needless to say I've been making 4" blocks for the last 3 months lol! guestimating for a lap size of around. 56x66 I'll need roughly 304 blocks

Greens for March with 27 in

Pinks for February with 21 in


Blues for January with 23 in
I have a feeling this will be a project that won't look right till the end or will it? LoL meanwhile I think I'll catch up on a few more blues & pinks & getting sewing projects finished & be ready for next months new color





6 comments:

  1. Nice blocks Helen! I think I would wait putting the blocks together, it may be easier to decide on design when you have all the blocks sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on RSC this year! That's a lot of blocks you're anticipating making and you've made a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little blocks do look so good together at the end.... and they use up the small pieces you have.... I love your choice...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun little scrappy blocks!! You really rocked those GREEN scraps, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better little blocks than no sewing at all. Great progress on the RSC colours. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...