Translate

Monday, March 6, 2023

Better Days Ahead

 Just like the title says,that's what I'm hoping for,better Days ahead,this past week something has grabbed hold of me & beat me down pretty good,sitting outside yesterday evening as the sun was setting I spied quite a few beautiful sights,my neighbors cherry blossom tree,a jet going by,a glorious full moon,my dove couple dropped in for a visit,birds at the feeder,no matter what the day throws at us there is always something beautiful in it


the first of the daffodils has bloomed,I have a chipmunk that thinks anything bulb related is his so I transplanted my daffodils into a potting barrel lol


I thought I was going to have to take this little guy into the house as he sat there for the longest but he finally figured out how to fly


there was a glorious sunrise this morning,the makings of a beautiful start for the day


Hoping to make a little progress in the sewing room,I'm still not fully up to par so it'll be one stich at a time






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...