Translate

Monday, February 20, 2023

Spring Is Coming!


 Are you ready for Spring? It won't be long  untill my favorite go to Nursery will be bursting with vibrant colors as far as the eyes can see, meanwhile plans for getting a head start on a few things are in the makings


my fur baby Grace & me have came across a few signs of Spring on our outings to the park



sewing wise I've been putting my little house quilt together


our JoAnns has Simplicity patterns on sale for $1.99 & fat quarters 10 for $10 so I snagged a few

A dear friend loaded me down with fabrics & patterns a few days back,I can't wait to dive into them,they are older patterns,some vintage,some out of print


I still have a few UFO's lurking about the sewing room & hoping to be able to spend a few hours each day this week sewing,creating & making beginnings of new new UFO's LOL!




1 comment:

  1. Nothing nicer than a handful of pretty seed packets with all that anticipation. Love your houses and old patterns are always great inspiration although dressmaking and me do not get along! Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation