Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Backyard Happenings

 catching up on sewing here & there,  mostly focusing on my flower beds one at a time,finished planting my last rosebush for one bed,it's a drift rose bush & will produce different colors of roses

caught the woodpecker on the feeder,he usually comes early in the morning or late in the evening

the red bird couple came today,male & female will not feed together unless they are mating
Mr Jay's coming around more & more ,it's hard to tell male & female apart as they're almost identical,research says their crest is different so I  need to look a lot harder lol
almost finished with my tie quilt,some call it tacking,whatever it's called I'm about to call it done!😂




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bramble.Blooms Journey

 The quilt top for Brambles Blooms Quilt top #1 is finished 🤔I think lol this quilt made me overthink more than any quilt I've made lol...