Translate

Friday, May 19, 2023

Do You Have UFO's Flying Around?

 Some quilt UFO's have been flying around so long they've settled in like this one hiding in the corner,this is the 1st quilt my Aunt & me put together many moons ago when she taught me how to quilt


chicken blocks,5 point star,little houses just to name a few ,safely in ziplocks & tucked into their own special drawer so they don't get lost lol



some are hiding in the closet lol


quilts aren't the only UFO's lurking around the sewing room but that's confessions for another day 🤣
meanwhile Grace & me have sweet Sadie for the weekend ,Sadie is a chocolate lab belonging to friends of mine,they've helped me pick out patterns,played &  went on their first walk together,a short one lol just seeing how'd they do together




1 comment:

  1. Many moons ago, I didn't have UFOs in my house, then I learned how to quilt. Haha. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...