Translate

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Just A Few More Stitches To Go!

15 rows of 19,5"blocks ,285 blocks & over 1000 knots later we have an almost finish! 

the fabric is a thicker blend of flannel,which is going to make for a good winter quilt,all that's left to is is sew down the edges binding,there's a saying that goes like this,"never say never" wellll🤔I'll leave it at it'll be a long a very long time before I make a full size quilt,give me back my snuggly lap quilts 🤣
Grace not only claimed it but thought the little knots were interesting & thought I'd made her a play quilt 😄


no complaints really of how long it took to put together ,I took my time with it & worked on it from time time & enjoyed the journey it took to get to the finish line now when I look at it there'll be sweet memories of a grandmothers quilt of so long ago,do what brings you joy,anything else is a waste of time

1 comment:

  1. Grace is sneaky - claiming the quilt once its done... and not putting in the work haha!!
    That is a really pretty quilt - love all those plaids!!

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...