Translate

Monday, June 19, 2023

Excited Over New Projects ??LOL


What kind of quilt will it be? huh? huh? LoL Grace & Sadie's excitement changes when I tell them this will not be a quilt,oh the looks! LoL Sadie be like " what you mean it's not a quilt!" & Grace ,well that look is priceless ,like ,"don't even talk to me!"

still enjoying Sadie's company,we got in some lazy time just sitting out on the layneigh watching the sun go down yesterday evening


the veggies are starting to take off as I noticed there are now 3 banana peppers,the 1st little squash has appeared along with the 1stveggplant bloom,not much just yet but enough to get excited about 😄


we've got more rain & thunder this morning ,hopefully it'll subside soon & we can get out to the park before having to take Sadie home,oh & the "quilt I'm not making" is a robe😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...