Translate

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Blessed Sunday


 Wishing all my online friends a beautiful & blessed day,many will celebrate Fathers Day today & a blessed day to them as well! 

Dad passed away a little less than five years ago but I still miss the visits,the celebrating & no matter how old we got there was still that good ole fatherly advice but more deeply missed is my soulmate,he was the love of my life,we were shy 3 yrs to our 50th,plans were to retire & travel with the kids & grands ,7 yrs. ago all that changed,I will never stop missing him but this one thing I know God is still God & he's been good to me


it's been a quite but exciting weekend with Sadie 🐕 here while her  hu'mans are outta town



Sadie (L) Grace (R)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...