Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Catching Up On Reds For RSC

RSC is the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge hosted by Angela over at https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/p/rsc-2022.html


every year I tell myself I'm going to do something big & simple ,so far that thought hadn't worked 😄this year I have the bright idea of making all my blocks flow with a color wash look,so far I'm not seeing it lol


of course the madness of this thought wont be figured out till the end when all the colors are done,it may just be a big Scrappy mess,whatever the outcome I'm too far in to look back🤣




1 comment:

  1. They are looking happy and cheerful to me! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm So Lemony Happy!

 Made my lemon dress today & I luv it! Spite that I put the neckband wrong side out the 1st go round,,2nd go round sewed it backwards,we...