Translate

Monday, July 31, 2023

Are You Ready For August?

 For me,now as much as I am for Fall,LoL just above my nieces house there's this sunflower field,reminding me that our yearly family trip to the sunflower field is coming up


I started to do a recap for July but that would of been a sad post🤣 pillows,a robe & finishing up reds blocks for the rainbow Scrappy challenge was the only completions in the sewing room,July went to gardening,trying new recipes, adventures with family etc.

Grace & me got to have Sadie for the weekend,Sadie is a chocolate lab belonging to dear friends of mine


It's was unbearablely to hot to venture out,so it was a weekend of short playtime's in the back yard, comparing who had the longest tongue & naps


Betty Crocker's came out with a new cookie mix,at least new to me as it's the first I've seen it in our stores lol, it has pecan bits & when I say bits I mean you can't see them but you can feel them 😄so I added pecans,Sadie was like yum! oh my bad! did you want a picture?🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...