Translate

Thursday, July 13, 2023

I Fought The Serger & Won! & Rainey Day Adventures

 

for as long as I've had this serger I've never threaded it,the video that came with it,had a hand in front of everything,my husband could thread it but when he passed I still couldn't figure it out & paid to have it threaded but a few days ago it came unthreaded& decided I was going to learn this!  & after a few days I finally found a YouTube link that shows an up close & clear view of how to thread it,after a few days,I finally got it! now to finish my robe,last thing is to sew the band down

today Grace 🐕& me started out with a trip to the nursery for a few flowers


now to get them in pots,paint pots just get some dirt & make them cute lol then a trip to the park



now that the sergers threaded back I'm looking forward to many hours in the sewing room,I may move the coffee pot in there🤣

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain with threading the serger. I had so many problems threading one that I had that I bought a new one with air threading and sold the old one to a lady who loved that particular model. Have fun planting. I want to get a few more plants but I really don't need them, a little argument with myself every morning.

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...