Translate

Friday, July 14, 2023

F.O.N. Finished Friday


How would we survive without our UFO's LoL why can't I think to hold this in my lap & finish it while watching TV? LoL seriously all that's left for this time quilt is the sew down the binding


yet I venture off to start yet another quilt


have you ever had a quilt that your having a luv hate relationship with? LoL this little house quilt was started last year,the more I look at it the more I want to rip it all & I mean all apart & start over ,🤔 there's something about the dark blue border that's messing with me,should it be skinnier,lighter🤷


One thing for sure,there's always something happening in the sewing room😄

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I get you!! I sometimes get started on new things before I finish too!! but you are so close!!! the jars are really cute tho.

    So the houses - could you quilt something lighter in that dark blue so that it doesn't distract you so much? Like stones or a pathway idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New projects are always more enticing. I think I agree about the houses...maybe a green so it looks like grass??

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...