Translate

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Let's Start With Egg Custard

Do you luv egg custard pie but can't seem to get it to turn out just right? ,I started my morning off bright & early by pulling out an old recipe ,this was one of my husband's favorites but there was something about it that made it not want to set & cook right untill a friend gave me a recipe that calls to put all the ingredients into a blender, blend for about  one minute, pour into pie shell & bake for about 30-35 min.just look how pretty it turned out!

come on,give it a try,you can do it!😬
EGG CUSTARD PIE
into blender put
2eggs
1small can pet milk (5 oz.)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon flour
1/2 stick melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
blend for about 1 min & pour into pie shell,bake @ 300 for. 40-45 min 
all ovens are different ,mine took about 35min.

I finally got the rest of my flowers & herbs potted ,Grace is giving a final inspection,I think it was the lemon thyme that drew her in lol 


Basel,lemon thyme,rosemary , parsley & dill will make for new recipe adventures,now let's get back to that pie!


since it's an "egg" I can have two slices,right?🤣 I couldn't wait to cut into  so I put in the refrigerator to speed up the cool down prosscess 😂

1 comment:

Fruit Covers A multitude of Ugly

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...