Translate

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Gardening & Sewing Ideals

 Now if I can keep the chipmunk at bay I'll be eating veggies pretty soon lol I've read that cyanne pepper will keep them out of the vegetable garden ,so I'm trying that & we'll see what happens


It may not seem much but enough for me &gives me something to do & keep me busy😬

Do you like to join in on sew alongs, participate in a good sewing challenge? I've done quite a few down through the years with Pattern Review,Ryans Case For Smiles is one of many charities for Children's Hospitals, Pat Salone has a mystery Christmas quilt sew along happening now


Do you ever feel you need to empty out the sewing room & start all over just to be able to sew  worth anything?🤣 so many projects,so many odd & ends to finish up,truth be told I'm playing in the dirt too much😂

Dragonflies are so deligant,I luv it when I get a good shot,they always seem to look at me like "what you looking at!" LoL






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...