Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

How Red Can They Get?

 CARDINALS, CHRISTMAS IN THE PARK & SWEET POTATO PIES

Seems the colder it gets the deeper red the male cardinals get,my yard is always full,although they flock together the males will only feed one at a time but will feed with their mate


All is quiet around the house since we took Sadie home so I took Grace to the park to see the trees,she luvs the attention & all the petting from people passing by




I had baked sweet potatoes earlier & debated whether or not to bake pies before going to bed 🤔 thinking how good a big ole slice would be with my coffee the next morning I decided to go for it 

At this point it's late & they're piping hot 🤔 just cover with foil & let them cool ,I was glad I may the right decision when I made coffee this morning 😄 now I've really got to jump on finishing that jumpsuit, December is filled to the brim with exciting traditions, I'm going to have to have a one on one spend a night in the sewing room🤣

1 comment:

  1. oooh - yumm - sweet potato pie is not a "thing" in Australia . . .but it does sound good.

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...