Translate

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Do You Do The Black & White Scale ?

 I've seen  suggestions to take a picture in black & white to determine color values in a quilt block layout, I swapped out one block & really didn't see a shade difference but then I may not know what I'm looking for😄


What do you think? does it look like a winner? I am however learning not ok trying not 🤣 to overthink the layout process & just get her done! 😄

Jumpsuit update, I'm nearing the end with just a few hours to go to submitting pictures & a review to Pattern Review 

1 comment:

  1. Hi _ i have been a bit tardy on my blog reading lately . . .I think the black & white photo thing is good as it shows the values of fabrics. For example - there is a very dark square towards the top . . .then again - you see that in the colour photo too. And as you say . . .getting it done is the important bit!

    ReplyDelete

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...