Translate

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Got Collards?

 I don't think I've seen so many collards in one place😄 a dear friend Ree was blessed with 3 big as life boxes full ,4 hrs into you were done with the collards then onto the lettuce


Some had the most gorgeous deep purple vein running through them &  around the edges,my first  of ever seeing purple cabbage
Now I've seen curly lettuce but curly cabbage? seriously where've  I been?🤣and it has an aroma that smells like it'd taste so good! she sent me home with some & I can't wait to try it!

I made sure to stay on my side of the table ,Ree was showing that machete as she called it who was boss🤣

we did manage to go get a yummy bar-b-q plate at a local rib restaurant just minutes from her house,lots of laughs,lots of chopping, & lots of coffee & making plans for some serious sewing days together in the upcoming new year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation