Translate

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Rainey Day Sewing

 CATCHING UP ON UFO QUILT TOPS & A LITTLE CHRISTMAS SNEAK PEEK

my red & white is finally a top 🤔or is the word flimsy now😄 anyways since I know it'll slightly shrink after washing I'll add a border or two,I usually lay my lap size tops on one of my finished ones & this one nailed it!


It now has its own waiting corner in the sewing room

along with one the one over here

and the one over here lol
I have 2 more UFO  tops ,mason jars & chickens to complete,I'm aiming by the new year because there's sooo many more I want to get started ,guess you could say I've been struck with quilt madness 🤣 could there be such a thing an mad quilt disease?🤣🤣 If all still goes as planned they'll be a sewing & crafting party with a friend & my niece & her daughters in the upcoming week,so far the only room ready for Christmas is half of the kitchen,one bedroom is all over the living room because I'm shampooing carpets

The theme for the kitchen this year is Gingers

the counter will have gold charger plates filled with desserts,the other side there will be a hot chocolate bar




It's a rainy & foggy day here today,I think I'll stay in my pj's & just sew & sew & sew😄




3 comments:

  1. Staying home in your pjs and sewing sounds perfect, Helen. Your quilt top looks amazing. Love all of the red fabrics. Your kitchen is gorgeous with all of the gingerbreads. Beautiful job. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH!!!! Love your red and white quilt! Congrats on the flimsy! I've giving up counting my UFO's! lol Love your Gingers decor, such fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word - a decorated Kitchen!! I need to start!
    Love how you display your to be quilted quilts. LOL

    ReplyDelete

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks  Graduation for one of my great nephews Tomorr...