Translate

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

First Block for 2024 RSC & A Little Snow

 These blocks measure out 12" hopefully I'll just need to make 2 each month but we'll see,there's just no way of getting away from the little when making blocks lol,all this to make one 12" block


But I like how the block turns out 


We've had a heavier frost before than the amount of snow we got,it looked like it was sprinkled onto the grass 🤣 but it did bring the birds out in all their glory,Grace  was on seed ,& water duty making sure they had plenty




Although we just got a dusting of snow the birds didn't disappoint,the temps dropped even lower spite the sun coming out making icicle's




Temps are supposed to drop as low as 10 tonight so tomorrow will probably be an icy messy very cold day💨 I didn't get a beautiful snow but there was still beauty in my day,stay warm & stay safe & if you're stuck at home,just sew! LoL

1 comment:

  1. Stay in & warm. Great job on your RSC...I am yet to decide on my project.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation