Translate

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Soup Makeover & Fry Bread

The other day I made cabbage & tomatoes soup with sauteed roasted onions,today I turned it into chicken stew ๐Ÿ˜„I cooked a few green limas & grilled a few chicken tenders on the little George like grill & was las! a new soup lol


I don't buy or eat a lot of bread but when I get a taste for it I just make up some fry bread,which is basically a fried biscuit,just make a little biscuits dough with flour butter & a little milk ,flatten out like a pancake & pan fry in a skillet had the eye up a little high ,they look burnt but they didn't taste burnt,we use to also call this poor man's bread๐Ÿคฃ


temperatures are still below freezing ,a lot of roads are closed due to ice ,no sooner than input water out for the birds it freezes over,now that's cold! there was a Spotted Towhee at the feeder today,the resemble the Robin a lot ,at first glance I thought he was ,Robins ate not know to hang out at bird feeders,he is the first to come out for the New Year,I'm not sure when they started coming to the feeders last year,I'll have to check my journal notes 


earlier this morning I made 4 sets of 4 patches for another 12" block in the greens


I finished reading   the last book in Debbie Macombers  Rose Harbor series,there are 5 in this series ๐Ÿ‘€ now what to read lol 


for the remainder of the evening I hope to make a lot of progress on the camo print dress & cardigan & get Ann's quilt ready for a post reveal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation