Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Herbal Teas & A Run To The Park


 Do you like herbal teas? What's your favorite? Do you add anything special to it? honey? flavored sugars? cream? I decided to try the "new to me" yogi brand ,most teas I've tried doesn't even come close to the smell nor taste as promoted on the box, but this one is right on point!

I tried the tangerine one first& the minute I opened it smelt like fresh tangerines,I knew then it'd be good as promised,then I noticed there's little quotes on the backs of the tag of the tea bag,how sweet is that!

You've heard me talk about our crazy weather,well🤔 yesterday was up in the 60's so I took my Grace & Sadie 🐕🐕 to the State  park,good thing too as today it's in the 30's windy & cold! LoL here's a few pictures of their adventures
















just a little over half the park left to see & over 50 pictures lol wed already missed lunch ,& it was getting late & the girls🐕🐕we're getting hungry 👀well I know I was🤣 so a definite part two with our Sadie girl soon,after getting home I made spagetti,it was a win win all around!




1 comment:

  1. The lemon/ginger tea is really good. I also like Yogi's licorice tea, delicious! I'm trying to cut down on the amount of caffeine I drink so the herbal tea are being consumed now. Drinking a glass of cold water in winter just doesn't appeal to me this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...