Translate

Friday, February 16, 2024

Scrappy Quilting Or Messy Quilting?

 


Scrappy quilting is highly overrated 🤣 & I'm not even showing you what's around my chair in 2 gal sized baggies🤣


3 more burgundy tones added to the mix


2 more blues


1 more red &  1 more brown


then I thought why not blend some,I'll call them blenders😄  1 pink & green & 1 red & pink so now I have a total of

8 greens / 5 purples / 3 oranges / 3 blues / 2 browns /3 reds / 9 yellows / 3 pinks / 3 teals / 5 marrons/ 1 blacks / 2 blenders 

these particular blocks gets sewn at random times,I guess when scrappy gets in your blood you can't get it out 🤣

there are (2) 6 2)2" blocks in the layout I've choose. For the RSC challenge, reds are one of the colors that I don't have enough to give me that size block,our Joann's is lacking in fabric choices  so I pulled in a burgundy ,it's waiting patiently to be trimmed up & pressed,I have a friend that's about to gift me with a box of scraps hopefully there'll be some reds 😁

We have Sadie for the weekend she's a beautiful chocolate lab that we doggie sit for friends, Grace 🐕 & me like to spoil her lol we started out our morning with a BLT ,they were more than happy to sample the bacon I chose for our sandwich 🤣 




Our Alabama weathers acting up again today's a pretty day so we're going to the park for tomorrow it's going to be windy ,& cold!!






1 comment:

More Blocks & New Recipes

For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80 77 to go if I go with a full without bo...