Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Keep Your Lightbulb Dusted 🤣

 Do you ever have those light bulbs moments? 40 plus blocks of  tiny 1 1/2" squares " yes I was sewing them together ever so carefully lol I had that lightbulb moment💡why am I not doing these in strips? LoL



this is just a practice run on my light bulb moment I'm actually caught up & will work on this week's toward the weekend
No more new quilts right? I follow Pattymac on you tube & she says why you saving those scraps just to have them get out of control ? she cut hers in 4" squares & sewed them into sets of 16 square blocks & before she knew it she had enough to make 3 or 4 quilts sooo what harm to cut squares right? before I knew it I was putting them together🤣

make it stop!🤣
But on a brighter note I did find enough to scrounge up another 12" in the reds for my rainbow  scrappy quilt I will sew these two 16 patch blocks together & be done with it
I will not
I will not
Will not
Will not
Start another quilt
Are yal convinced?
Me either!
🤣🤣🤣

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely when one of these light bulb moments happen! Your blocks are looking freat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think - like most of us - we cant bear to throw out useful bits of fabric! go for it.

    ReplyDelete

More Blocks & New Recipes

For the scrappy quilt I've got going I've squeezed out 11 more blocks, the count is up to 80 77 to go if I go with a full without bo...